MODE OF APPLICATION
- All eligible candidates for the Post-UTME Screening Test are required to obtain our e-transact login details from the following banks below at the cost of N7,000.00. Log on to the Polytechnic’s website (www.imopoly.edu.ng) to complete the application forms.
- The designated banks include: i. Imo State Polytechnic Microfinance Bank
ii. Diamond Bank Plc, Nationwide
iii. Eco Bank Plc, Nationwide
iv. First Bank Plc, Nationwide
v. Any other Bank on e-transact platform.
Candidates are to sit for a structured COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) on the dates that will be sent to them via SMS.
CANDIDATES ARE TO COME TO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITH THE FOLLOWINGS:
- A Copy of their Imo State Polytechnic Examination Photo-card
- O’ level Computer print- out
- JAMB result Computer print- out.
All completed applications should reach the admissions office on or before Friday, 29th July, 2016.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily