All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- All eligible candidates for the Post-UTME Screening Test are required to obtain our e-transact login details from the following banks below at the cost of N7,000.00. Log on to the Polytechnic’s website (www.imopoly.edu.ng) to complete the application forms.
- The designated banks include: i. Imo State Polytechnic Microfinance Bank
ii. Diamond Bank Plc, Nationwide
iii. Eco Bank Plc, Nationwide
iv. First Bank Plc, Nationwide
v. Any other Bank on e-transact platform.
Candidates are to sit for a structured COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) on the dates that will be sent to them via SMS.
CANDIDATES ARE TO COME TO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITH THE FOLLOWINGS:
- A Copy of their Imo State Polytechnic Examination Photo-card
- O’ level Computer print- out
- JAMB result Computer print- out.
All completed applications should reach the admissions office on or before Friday, 29th July, 2016.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily