GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The admission requirements for Bachelor's Degree Programmes are as follows:
(A) 4 - YEAR (PART-TIME) PROGRAMME (WEEKEND)
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE A'Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (B) below. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only).
(B) 5 - YEAR (PART-TIME) PROGRAMME (WEEKEND)
WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O'Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only) with Credits in five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings. A credit in O'Level English Language is required for all courses.
SPECIAL COURSES REQUIREMENTS
1) A credit in O’Level Mathematics is required for all Sciences, Vocational and Technical and Social Science-based courses.
2) Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
3) A credit in at least one science subject is required for Mathematics.
4) Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
5) Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
6) Candidates wishing to study Counseling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and social sciences must have credit in Mathematics.
The following courses are available in the under listed Colleges
A. College of Applied Education and Vocational Technology:
- Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education with options in: (i) Automobile Technology (ii)Metal (iii) Building (iv) Woodwork (v) Electrical/Electronics
- Sc. (Ed.) Secretarial Administration and Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics & Hotel Management and Education
- Ed. Educational Management
- L.S. Library & Information Science and Education
- Ed. Counselling Psychology
- Ed. Early Childhood Education
- Ed. Educational Technology
- Ed. Adult Education
- A. (Ed.) History and Diplomatic Studies and Education
- A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies and Education
- A. (Ed.) Creative Arts and Education
- A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies and Education
- A. (Ed.) French and Education
- A. (Ed.) English Studies and Education
- A. (Ed.) Yoruba and Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science and Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Biology and Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Physics and Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics and Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry and Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics and Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Production and Management Science and Education.
- Sc. (Ed.) Economics and Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Political Science and Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Geography & Environmental Management and Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies and Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Transport Planning and Management Education.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Admission forms are available at a cost of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
- Visit the TASUED website by typing www.tasued.edu.ng on the web page.
- Candidates are strongly advised to click the Part-Time Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’ Level requirements for the courses applied for before applying on the TASUED website, www.tasued.edu.ng
- Complete the Part-Time application form by providing the required information. (iv) Submit your form by clicking submit button.
- Print out an identification slip containing your colour passport photograph. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening test.
Note that false information provided by any candidate shall be detected by the special TASUED software application and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Screening shall be conducted on Friday, 2nd September, 2016 for all 100 level and Direct Entry (200 level) applicants at ICT Ososa Campus of the University by 9.00 a.m.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into the University. The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the University Website a week after the screening
Wednesday, 26th August, 2016.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
→Essay Competition: ElitesplanetBlog 2016/2017 Essay Competition For [Secondary School Students]Begins
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily