All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
in the underlisted Faculties for the 2016/2017 academic year. The available programmes are:
A. Faculty of Agriculture
(a) Agricultural Economics & Extension
(b) Animal Science
(c) Crop Science
(d) Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management
(e) Forestry and Natural Environmental Management
(f) Food Science and Technology
(g) Home Economics, Nutrition and Dietetics
(h) Soil Science & Land Resources Management
B. Faculty of Science
(a) Animal Science and Environmental Biology
(b) Botany and Ecological Studies
C. Faculty of Education
(a) Agricultural Education
(b) Biology Education
(c) Computer Science Education
(d) Chemistry Education
(e) Health Education
(f) Home Economics Education
(g) Integrated Science Education
(h) Library and Information Science (Science component only)
(i) Mathematics Education
(j) Pre-Primary/Primary Education (Science component only)
(k) Physical Education
(m) Technical Education.
(a) Candidates must possess credit in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTECH).
(b) Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
(c) Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
(d) Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
NOTE: JAMB score is not required for admission into this programme.
MAJOR COURSE REQUIREMENT
All successful candidates will be required to register for and take the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into programmes of their choices from the list provided in A to C above.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N500.00 (five hundred naira) and in addition pay the sum of N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira) only, as administrative charge at the UNIUYO Microfinance Bank Ltd, Town campus and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code.
- Note: The same PIN Code will be used to access the result of the Screening Test from the internet. Candidates must provide their names to the Bank during payment.
- With the PIN Code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo 2016 Pre-Degree Screening Exercise Form online at http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- From the E-portal solutions navigation menu applying the following steps:
- Click the Pre-Degree e-portal link.
- From the quick links/Account login menu bar.
- Select Pre-Degree Account login link.
- Login with your PIN Code.
- Fill the Pre-Degree form and upload a recent passport size photograph (scanned), with red background. Webcam photograph will not be accepted.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
(i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Date for screening exercise: Wednesday, August 03, 2016.
Venue for screening exercise: Ime Sampson Umana Campus of the University of Uyo, Ediene Abak, Abak LGA Time: 8.00 am.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
(i) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2016 ON-LINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour. Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
(ii) Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and department.
(iii) HB pencil, eraser and sharpener. No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Closing Date for registration: Friday, July 29, 2016.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily