All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of helath information Management, Nnamdi Azikiwe University teaching hospital, Nnewi Anambra state for the 2016/2017 Academic session.
The Programme is in two parts. Part 1 and 11 leading to the award of the National and Higher National Diploma of the health records officers registration board of Nigeria
PART 1 PROGRAMME (ND)
a. Minimum score of 160 in 2016 UTME
b. In addition to (a) above, candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passess in the relevant subjects, at not more than two sittings at the SSCE, WASC or their equivalent
The subjects must include maths, English, biology or health science, physics/chemistry and any other subject chosen from economics, geography, religious knowledge etc
PART 11 PROGRAM (HND)
a) National diploma certificate in health information with a minimum of a lower credit
b) Professional diploma/ technical certificate in health information Managment by HRORBN
c) Evidence of completioin of one year relevant work experience in an accredited health institution approved by the board
d) candidates with pass (GAP 2.00 - 2.49) at the ND level with two or more years post ND cognate work experience may be considered for admission into HND Program.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
Selection of candidates for the parts 1 and 11 program will be based on competitive selection entrance examination and admission interview
For part 1 program, candidates will answer questions in use of english, mathemathics, biology or health science and chemistry/ physics
For part 11 (HND) Program, candidates will answer professional questions on the ND scheme
ACCOMODATION: is residential and compulsory for all students
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Request for application forms should be sent with two self addressed and stamped envelopes to the chief medical director, Nnamdi azikiwe university teaching hospital, NAUTH, Nnewi and marked "attention of the course coordinator, school of health information Managment" with a non refundable application fee of N5000 in certified bank draft payable to Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching hospital Nnewi
2. Candidates can also pay with certified bank draft or cash at the revenue collection center and duly receipted to collect the admission form
3. The closing date for the sale of forms is Friday 2nd September 2016
4. The duly completed application form must be returned to the coordinator on or before closing date
5. The date for the entrance and oral interview is scheduled for Wednesday 7th Friday, 9th September 2016
6. Prospective candidates should come along with the original copies of their certificates for the interview
Prof A igwegbe MBBS, Chief Medical Director
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily