>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Candidates eligible for the screening are:
- Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their first choice of University in the 2016/2017 UTME and scored 180 and above; and
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their first or second choice University
First Bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Wema Bank, Skye Bank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank, Eco Bank
Candidates are requested to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt number and confirmation code for the on-line registration.
Guidelines to Candidates for On-line Registration
- Candidates should log on to the University portal and click on 2016/2017 ADMISSION SCREENING
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the confirmation order number from the Bank upon payment of N2,500:00 only using JAMB REG. Number.
- Candidates are to proceed to the Registration website (ase.aaua.edu.ng) to confirm payment and continue with the admission screening registration.