The University Management has magnanimously approved that alternative examinations be conducted for students who could not write the 2015/2016 Second Semester examinations because of non-payment of their full school fees.
The alternative examinations will be conducted for all the courses that were examined at the second semester examination in the first week of September 2016.
ONLY STUDENTS WHO ARE ABLE TO FULLY PAY THEIR OUTSTANDING FEES BY AUGUST 31ST, 2016 WILL BE ALLOWED TO WRITE THE ALTERNATIVE EXAMINATIONS.
Students who wish to avail themselves of this golden opportunity to complete the 2015/2016 session should follow the following steps:
- Pay your outstanding fees through the bank in the usual way.
- Take your teller to the Bursary and exchange it for a receipt and obtain a clearance certificate
- Attach your passport photograph to the clearance certificate and have the Bursary official sign on it.
- Register your missed courses ONLINE
Registration closes 31st August, 2016 giving students adequate time to make their outstanding payments. THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSION FOR REGISTRATION!
Examinations will hold on the first week of September (5th September 2016). You are to bring the following to the examination venue:
- Your original clearance certificate
- Your duly signed original registration form with your passport attached.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
→Essay Competition: ElitesplanetBlog 2016/2017 Essay Competition For [Secondary School Students]Begins
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily