All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
To qualify for 1st BATCH of the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates much have scored above the national cut-off point of 180.
- Candidates should visit the School official website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click on the link online Application,
- Then generate an invoice with the following details
- JAMB Registration Number
- Phone number and
- Name of candidate
- Candidates should proceed to the under listed Banks with their invoice to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,500.00 (All charges are inclusive).
United Bank of Africa (UBA) PLC
- Visit the school website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form.
- Print the acknowledgement slip.
- All application forms must be filled online on or before Friday 29th July 2016 and Candidates should be at the Polytechnic on Saturday, 6th August 2016 for the Screening Exercise.
- All recommended students for admission will be published online and their names sent to JAMB for JAMB admission letter.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 7.30am
- Candidates should come with;
- The acknowledgement slip as in 2(c) above
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result,
- Original copies of credentials
- Only bona fide candidates will be screened
- Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening
Dr. (Mrs) Mary Ndah
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily