>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
To qualify for 1st BATCH of the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates much have scored above the national cut-off point of 180.
- Candidates should visit the School official website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click on the link online Application,
- Then generate an invoice with the following details
- JAMB Registration Number
- Phone number and
- Name of candidate
- Candidates should proceed to the under listed Banks with their invoice to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,500.00 (All charges are inclusive).
United Bank of Africa (UBA) PLC
- Visit the school website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form.
- Print the acknowledgement slip.
- All application forms must be filled online on or before Friday 29th July 2016 and Candidates should be at the Polytechnic on Saturday, 6th August 2016 for the Screening Exercise.
- All recommended students for admission will be published online and their names sent to JAMB for JAMB admission letter.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 7.30am
- Candidates should come with;
- The acknowledgement slip as in 2(c) above
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result,
- Original copies of credentials
- Only bona fide candidates will be screened
- Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening
Dr. (Mrs) Mary Ndah