>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
INFORMATION TO ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION ON PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEEThis is to inform all candidates offered provisional admission to Bowen University that they have the following options of payment of acceptance fee:
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEESAll candidates shortlisted for provisional admission are to note the following important information.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee as stated below:
Medicine: N120, 000 (One Hundred and twenty thousand naira only)
Law: N 95, 000 (Ninety-five thousand naira only)
Other Programmes: N70, 000 (Seventy thousand naira only)
NOTE:This offer of provisional admission will lapse at the close of work on Monday, 8th August, 2016 for MBBS and Law candidates if the non-refundable acceptance fee is not paid on or before that date, while the offer will lapse for other candidates on Friday, 19th August, 2016.
1. SELECTION OF CANDIDATESPlease note that the selection of candidates was based on merit and available quota/vacancy in each programme. However, candidates may wish to apply for a change of course if they are not satisfied with the one offered them (Please note that there is no change of course into the MBBS and Law Programme) Complete the “change of course “ form and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details please contact the Registrar on 09036206970 and 07085434397.
2. ON-LINE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEECandidates who applied on-line for admission into Bowen University could make payment through on-line portal on the University website by using their e-mail address and UTME registration number. Visit www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng and select undergraduate admission link and login as a returning user. Thereafter follow the instructions.
Such candidates do not need to appear physically in the University before payment of acceptance fee and collection of admission letter. They can do all on-line by following the above stated procedure.
3. PAYMENT VIA POST OR COURIERBank draft of acceptance of offer of admission made payable to Bowen University, Iwo could be sent by courier to the Registrar, Bowen University, Iwo, while admission letter can be downloaded from the University website.
4. PAYMENT THROUGH BOWEN MICROFINANCE BANK
Candidates/Parents/Guardians can also pay directly to Bowen MicroFinance Bank, Baptist Academy Premises, Ikorodu Road, Obanikoro, Lagos.
Account Number: 1018671080
Account Name: Bowen University
and through any branch of UBA bank with reference to Bowen MicroFinance Bank Account Number: 1018671080, Account Name: Bowen University
stating Bowen University and Name of the Student.
The following information should, however, be written at the back of the bank draft:
Name of Candidate
Name of Sponsor/Guardian
Address and phone number of sponsor
5. PAYMENT BY PHYSICAL APPEARANCE IN BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWOCandidates/Parents/Guardians are expected to physically make themselves available in Bowen University, Iwo to present their bank draft and change them to receipts in the Bursary Department. Thereafter, they will collect their University admission letters in the Admission Office of the University.
6. ADMISSION LETTER, SCHEDULE OF FEES AND OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTSCandidates are to download the schedule of fees and other relevant documents from the University Website at www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng, while admission letters are to be downloaded from each candidates portal or can be collected at the Admissions Office of the University as from Wednesday, 27th July, 2016.
7. RESUMPTION FOR 2016/2017 SESSIONThe resumption date for 2016/2017 academic session is Monday, 12th September, 2016.
8. WAITLISTED CANDIDATES
a. Direct EntryFor direct entry candidates who are awaiting result provisional admission will only be offered upon presentation of the awaiting result which qualifies the candidate for admission.
b. UTME candidateFor UTME candidates, provisional admission has been offered pending the release of WAEC/ NECO results. However, such candidates are required to present their O’Level results on resumption for the academic session.
*Please note that it is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that he/she meets the minimum academic requirements for the programme admitted into.
9. JAMBRegularizationwho did not choose Bowen as their choice university in JAMB will be required to pay a sum of N6, 000 (six thousand naira only) to the Bursary for regularization of their choice of University, which have to be processed to JAMB. It is a mandatory requirement by JAMB.
10. For any inquiry about admissions and / or payment of acceptance fees, please send an email to email@example.com or call 09036206970 and 07085434397.
11. Following the screening exercise conducted by Bowen University, Iwo, the
under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional admissions for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. This offer of provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)