We have been receiving calls from students who want us to put them true by giving them a complete guide or steps on how to do that even without visiting any Cyber cafe.
Before we proceed below are the necessary requirements needed
- JAMB DE Scratch Card Pin And Serial Number
- JUBEP REG NUMBER (gotten from the school that offer you admission in the jubep programme)
- Finger Print Scanner (Digital Persona)
- Internet Facility (Modem Or Wireless Network)
- Laptop or Desktop Computer
GUIDELINES TO OBTAIN YOUR JUPEB REGISTRATION NUMBER THROUGH JAMB DIRECT ENTRY PORTAL1. Visit The JAMB Direct Entry Portal Via The Link http://www.jamb.org.ng/DirectEntry
2. Enter your pin and serial number
=>SelectA/level or Equivalent
=>Select JUPEB and Click on Sign up
=>click on run to continue
4. Capture your left and right finger print thumb,
=>Fill in your details
=>click on Proceed, to continue
5. Recapture your left and right finger print thumb and click on proceed, to continue
6. Fill in your details
=>upload your recent passport
=>click to validate, after validation click on continue to proceed
7. Fill in postal address
O'level subjects and grades
Choice Of Institution and course
REMEMBER: Exam/Admission Number. This number is given to you from the school you applied for your jupeb programme.
8. Subject Selection
Applying for Engineering
Select The Right subject combination [e.g Eng, Maths, Phy, Chem]
Preview application before submitting
Click on Discard (This will discard all your registration details and you will be required to restart afresh.
Click on Submit (This will conclude your registration, makes your registration slip available for printing. modification is not allowed after clicking on it)
9. Click Ok to make final submission.
Share With Others!!!
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily