All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara has scheduled Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th September, 2016 for the screening and documentation of Candidates who wrote the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the 2016/2017 Academic Session as follows:
METHOD OF APPLICATION:(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ngthen click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable screening and documentation fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) made online with Verve or Master Debit Card (ATM Card).
(iii) Print two(2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
DAY AND DATE OF SCREENING
(Tuesday, 6th Sept., 2016)
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY
* Computer Science
* Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
* Computer Engineering
* Electrical/Electronic Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Welding and Fabrication Engineering
(Wednesday, 7th Sept., 2016)
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
* Banking and Finance
* Business Administration and Management
* Mass Communication
* Office Technology and Management (OTM)
1. Candidates Eligible for the Exercise(i) All Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as their first or second choice and scored 180 and above in the 2016 UTME.
(ii) Candidates who chose other Polytechnic but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and scored a minimum of 180 having changed it through JAMB.
2. Documents Required for the Screening/DocumentationCandidates for the screening are required to come with original copies of the following:
(i) JAMB Result Slip
(ii) O/L Results
(iii) Certificate of Local Government of Origin
(iv) Two recent Passport Photographs
(v) The Screening Form (Photocopy)
(vi) Birth Certificate (Age Declaration)
3. Courses Available(i) Accountancy
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Administration and Management
(iv) Mass Communication
(v) Office Technology and Management
(vi) Computer Science
(vii) Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
(ix) Computer Engineering
(x) Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(xi) Mechanical Engineering
(xii) Welding and Fabrication Technology
4. Entry Requirements(i) Five(5) O’Level Credit Passes including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the Candidate’s course of study.
(ii) The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History or Civic Education, Biology or Agricultural Science or Fishery or Animal Husbandry, Marketing or Salesmanship, Financial Accounting or Book Keeping, Data Processing or ICT or Computer Studies or Information & Communication Technology.
CRS is accepted only for all Business/Social Science Courses.
(iii) Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
5. Closing DateInterested Candidates should apply on or before 2nd September, 2016.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily