All applicants who scored 180 and above in the 2016 JAMB UTME and chose the institution as choice are eligible to apply.
Method of Application:
- Applicants are expected to make a payment of N2,5000 through the Remita platform of the institution by opening the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com)
- Click on 'Admission Screening Application' link
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click 'Create Profile' Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successfully creation of profile, Click 'Continue' Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click 'Generate Invoice' Button.
- REMITA Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on 'Existing Applicant Login' link
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 3 above) and Click Login Button
- Upload your Passport and fill the application form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
(i) Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
(iii) Social Studies
B. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
C. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
(iv) Integrated Science
(vi) Physical and Health Education
D. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
(i) Agricultural Education
(ii) Business Education
(iii) Fine and Applied Arts
(iv) Home Economics
E. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
(i) Primary Education
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily