>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
1. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
i. Accountancy (AC)
ii. Banking & Finance (BF)
iii. Business Administration & Management (BAM)
iv. Marketing (MK)
v. Purchasing & Supply (PS)
vi. Office Technology & Management (OTM)
vii. Public Administration (PA)
viii. Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
i. Agricultural / Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
a. Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
b. Soil / water Resources (option)
ii. Civil Engineering (CE)
a. Structural Engineering (option)
b. Transportation Engineering (option)
iii. Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
a. Power (option)
b. Telecommunication (option)
c. Instrumentation & Control (option)
iv. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
a. Manufacturing Engineering (option)
b. Power & Plant (option)
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
i. Architecture (AR)
ii. Building Technology (BT)
iii. Estate Management (EM)
iv. Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
v. Quantity Surveying (QS)
vi. Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
4. SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
i. Food Technology (FT)
ii. Computer Science (CS)
iii. Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
a. Biology / Microbiology (option)
b. Chemistry (option)
c. Physics / Electronics (option)
d. Microbiology / Biochemistry (option)
e. Environmental Biology (option)
iv. Library & Information Science (LIS)
v. Statistics (STA)
vi. Fisheries Technology (FIT)
5. SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
i. Mass Communication (MC)
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
1. Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized / accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
2. Candidates are also to possess at least five (5) relevant O’level credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations).
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes, candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fpno.edu.ng
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- All Candidates must first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on “Application link” on the home page under students (HND).
- Submit your application number on the box provided and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of two
thousand, five hundred naira, only (N2500) on REMITA platform, Account
No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number.
You can also choose to make your payment using your verve, visa or master card. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your card.
- You will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for HND (Full time Programme), that screening has been scheduled as follows:
Wednesday 17th August; School of Business and Management Technology, (SBMT), School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS) and Library & Information Science.
Thursday 18th August; School of Engineering Technology (SET) School of Industrial and Applied Science (SIAS) and School of Environmental Design Technology (SEDT).
All Application procedures must be concluded on or before 12 Midnight of 15th August 2016.