>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
The UABS Programme is designed to prepare candidates for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes. It is full time, and runs for one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
DURING THE PROGRAMME, CANDIDATES WILL HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE THE FOLLOWING BASIC EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS
i. Advanced Level Cambridge International Examination (CIE).
ii. Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination.
iii. Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination.
CANDIDATES WILL BE PREPARED FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATIONS IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS
*Physics, Chemistry, Biology *Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics
*Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics *Geography, Mathematics, Economics
*Physics, Geography, Mathematics *Economics, Accounts, Mathematics
*Physics, Economics, Mathematics *Economics, Government, Literature
*Christian Religious Studies, Literature, Government/History
*Economics, Mathematics, Business Studies/Government/Commerce
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FUTA, ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS:
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT):
• Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE)
• Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
• Animal Production and Health (APH)
• Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
• Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
• Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
• Food Science Technology (FST)
• Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET):
• Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AEE)
• Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
• Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
• Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
• Mining Engineering (MNE)
3. SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES (SEMS):
• Applied Geology (AGY)
• Applied Geophysics (AGP)
• Marine Science and Technology (MST)
• Meteorology (MET)
• Remote Sensing (RSG)
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET):
• Architecture (ARC)
• Building Technology (BDT)
• Estate Management (ESM)
• Industrial Design (IDD)
• Quantity Surveying (QSV)
• Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
• Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
5. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SMAT):
• Accounting (ACT)
• Business Administration (BAM)
• Economics (ECO)
• Entrepreneurial Management Technology (EMT)
• Project Management Technology (PMT)
• Transport Management Technology (TMT)
6. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS):
• Biochemistry (BCH)
• Biology (BIO)
• Chemistry (CHE)
• Computer Science (CSC)
• Mathematical Science (MTS)
• Microbiology (MCB)
• Physics (PHY)
• Statistics (STA)
7. SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT):
• Biomedical Technology (BMT)
• Human Anatomy (ANA)
• Physiology (PHS)
HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION: Limited Hostel accommodations are available for interested candidates.
Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Agric. Science, Economics, Geography, Government, Business Studies, Commerce, Accounts, Literature, Christian Religious Studies and History depending on their proposed course of study.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact basis in any bank that is on e-transact platform.
2. Candidates are to complete and print the UABS Application Form online after payment by logging on to the Federal University of Technology, Akure’s website www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online UABS Application Form.
3. Submit the Online application form and print out a copy.
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted not later than Friday, 28th October, 2016