The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
has released the result of the May/June 2016 National Business
Certificate (NBC) and National Technical Certificate (NTC) examinations.
The NABTEB boss advised candidates to proceed online to check their results. Steps To Check Your Result
Follow the steps below to check the nabteb result 2016 May/June;
1) Visit the Nabteb Result Checker Online website via the link below; http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
2) On the space provided, Enter your Candidate Identification Number (e.g. 38001178)
3) Select the Type of Examination (i.e. MAY/JUNE)
4) Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year (e.g. 2016)
5) Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your
Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by
digits (e.g. N123456789)
6) Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card (eg. 012345678912)
7) Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
To have your Nabteb result 2015 sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
Follow steps 1-5 above. Then click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’
box. Enter a valid e-mail address.
Click Submit and wait for the results
window to come up.
YOU CAN AS WELL CHECK YOUR RESULTS USING YOUR MOBILE PHONES:
Send SMS in the format below:
NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
To check for May/June results,
i. Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no
space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your
mobile phone via sms.
ii. Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate.
iii. Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use.
About Author: Oscar Emmanuel Chineks is the founder and editor of ElitesplanetBlog. He loves to share education news from various sources to keep readers informed.Read More...
Join him on
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily