All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
(NABTEB) has announced the commencement of the registration for the November/December Examination, which includes the below awards:
National Business Certificate (NBC) / National Technical Certificate (NTC) and General Education
Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC) / Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC)
The Examination scheduled will be be announced soon
1. PURCHASE OF REGISTRATION PINs:Registration PINs for the above named examinations, primarily for private candidates are available for purchase at the branches of the
following banks: First Bank, United Bank for Africa, Zenith Bank, Unity Bank, Fidelity Bank, Enterprise Bank and Skye Bank.
2. Candidates can also visit any approved NABTEB examination centre or any of the following NABTEB offices for assistance:
i. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City.
ii. NABTEB Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos, and State Offices Nationwide.
iii. NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
The General Education Subjects and Trades examinable at Ordinary and Advanced Levels are as follows:
2. EXAMINATION FEES:Candidates intending to enrol for NBC/NTC or General Education Subjects must obtain a Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00 per candidate, while registration for ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,000.00 per candidate. The above fees cover examination fees, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD. In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 bank charges.
Late registration will attract additional N5,000.00 per candidate.
3. REGISTRATION PERIOD:Registration commences on Monday 6th July, 2016.
Registration for the 2016 November/December Certificate Examinations continues until further notice.
Candidates should visit registration.nabtebnigeria.org to log on with the PIN. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.
NOTE: Except for General Education Candidates, all other candidates are allowed to enrol for any number of subjects they want to enter for, but this must be on TRADE basis.
4. GENERAL INFORMATION:*Candidates who wish to offer any Trade that is not included in this advertisement may wish to enrol through a Technical / Commercial College in the 2017 May/June examination series.
*Only reputable and standard Cyber Cafes are strongly recommended for use as the Board will not be liable for registration errors committed by the candidates.
*Only good quality coloured passport photographs with Red background with a dimension of 2cm x 1.5cm will be accepted.
Candidates are advised to upload quality passport photograph.
*Biometric registration is compulsory for all candidates.
4. IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATESa. Entries that do not conform with the Board’s regulations would be rejected.
b. The Board will ensure that examinations take place as provided on the Time Table at various centres. However, changes if any, will be communicated to candidates through the mass media or through their centres.
Candidates are strongly advised to check for such vital information at their centres/NABTEB Web-site at least 3 days before the commencement of the examinations.
c. The Board reserves the right to cancel or withhold the results of any candidate in whole or in part for reasons connected with examination malpractice and irregularities.
d. The Board shall relieve its employees or agents from all responsibilities, for any injury, delay, loss or damage however caused and of whatever kind, arising/resulting directly or indirectly from any action, neglect or default on their part while acting in the course of/or connection with the Board’s Examinations.
e. The Board may reject the scripts of any candidate in any paper for which the candidate has not been duly registered.
f. Only three (3) changes would be allowed for trades/subjects after registration. However, no change would be allowed for Bio-data entries.
5. MATERIALS ALLOWED FOR THE EXAMINATIONSa. All candidates are required to supply their own pen, pencil, eraser, ink, ruler, and mathematical set.
b. Drawing Materials: Candidates are required to provide their own drawing board, Tee-square, metric scale ruler and other drawing instruments. They are also allowed to use slide rules during the examination if the need arises.
c. The use of simple, non-programmable, noiseless and cordless calculator is allowed.
d. Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination Hall with GSM Hand-set and other electronic gadgets.
6. DATE AND TIME OF EXAMINATIONa. It is imperative for candidates to check the date and the time of commencement of their papers from examination Time-table and their examination centre or from the Board’s web-site.
All morning papers would commence at 9.00 a.m., and candidates are to arrive at their examination centres at least HALF AN HOUR before the commencement of each paper.
b. No candidate is allowed to leave the hall, unless on confirmed health ground, until 30 minutes to full time for a 3-hour paper or 10 minutes to full time for an objectivepaper. Where a health problem is confirmed, the centre Supervisor is under instruction to ensure that question paper and other worked materials are not taken out of the examination hall. Similarly, no candidate is allowed into an examination hall 30 MINUTES after the commencement of a paper.
6. All practical/oral tests are expected to commence at 9.00 a.m. as indicated on the Time-table.
Candidates must report at the centres where they are expected to write their practical/oral examination at the scheduled time on the Time-table.
7. Candidates are required to produce their Admission Notice Form each time they report for a paper.
8. Candidates are expected to conduct themselves properly while in the examination hall. Candidates found guilty of disorderly behaviour in the examination hall would be expelled from the centre.
9. All Candidates must write their names, centre numbers, candidates’ numbers and paper codes, on Answer booklets, Objective answer sheets, Graph Sheets, Drawing Sheets, and Continuation Sheets, etc in all their papers. Candidates are advised not to use office pins to secure their papers. Twine would be supplied by the Supervisor or invigilator on request. Candidates should exercise great care in the use of furniture and equipment during the examination. They are reminded that the
cost of repairs or replacement of any damaged property would be borne by those
responsible for such damages.
8. EXAMINATION RULESa. Examination Malpractice Act No. 33 of 1999: The attention of candidate is hereby drawn to the provisions of Examination Malpractice Act No. 33 of 1999 which provide stiff penalties for examination malpractice. Candidates are therefore warned to desist from actions that would breach the provisions of the Act.
b. Candidates are not allowed to bring textbooks, scripts or plain sheets of paper into the hall, except materials which they have been specifically told to bring for the examination.
c. Candidates must not communicate with each other during the examinations. Candidates wishing to ask questions should attract the attention of the supervisor/invigilator by raising their hands.
d. The Board does not accept responsibility for the loss of books, bags, or other property which candidates bring to the examination centre.
e. A candidate who disobeys any of these instructions may be asked to discontinue his or her work, by the supervisor who is under instruction to report such disobedience to the Board.
f. Where examination officials or school authorities are involved in Examination malpractice or irregularities, candidates may report directly to the Board with proof.
9. PRACTICAL EXAMINATIONSCandidates for practical examinations are required to provide their own tools. In the case of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), candidates may be allowed to provide their own computers/Laptops. Candidates are expected to exercise great care in the handling and use of the machines and tools provided by their centres. Cutting list for practical papers would be sent to Centres and candidates are to make individual arrangement with the Principals/Properietors of their centres for the procurement of materials for their practical papers for which they are to pay.
The cost of the material(s) needed for each practical paper will be calculated by the Board and sent to Centres.
Candidates are free to demand for this from the Principals/Proprietors of their centres who are under instruction to make them available to candidates who may wish to make private arrangement to get the materials for practical papers.
Candidates are therefore strictly advised to go to their centres at least one week before the commencement of their papers in order to make proper arrangement for the procurement of materials for practicals.
10. IRREGULAR ENTRIESNo results would be issued to candidates who sit for papers for which they have not been registered. However, if you register for a paper and your name does not appear on the Marks and Attendance Sheet, report to the Supervisor, who has been authorized to take appropriate action. If you have been entered for the wrong paper(s) or your name is mis-spelt you must let the Supervisor know immediately for correction. Multiple/double Registration (registering for two or more trades at the same time) would be invalidated.
11. PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHScan and upload your coloured passport photograph with RED background and with a dimension of 2cm x 1.5cm. Use of Webcam passport is not allowed.
12. ADMISSION NOTICE FORMCandidates must download the admission notice form and bring same to the examination hall for all the papers registered for.
13. PERSONAL DATAYou are required to supply your personal information which includes: First Name, Middle Name and Surname e.g. “Muyiwa Emeka Yakubu, Address, Date of Birth and Gender information.
14. ENROLMENT FOR BOTH ORDINARY AND ADVANCED CRAFTSNo candidate is allowed to enrol for NBC and ANBC or NTC and ANTC subjects together in the same examination series. Where this is done the entry would be rejected.
15 MULTIPLE ENTRIESA candidate is expected to enrol for only one trade. Multiple Entries would be invalidated.
16. TRADE, TRADE-RELATED AND TRADE COMPONENTSa. Examination centres must not register candidates for trades for which their centres were not approved.
Colleges/Schools which do not adhere strictly to this would have their entries invalidated in the affected subjects.
b. No ANBC/ANTC candidate is allowed to write any of the General Education subjects at ordinary level.
c. Except for candidates enroling for General Education all other candidates can only enrol for any of the subjects listed against their trades.
17. EXAMINATION FEESa. Candidates intending to sit for NBC/NTC must obtain a Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00 per candidate, while ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,000 per candidate.
b. Candidates sitting for General Education (45O) are to obtain Registration PIN at
the cost of N10,000.00.
c. The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
d. In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 administrative charges.
e. Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
18. CORRESPONDENCE AFTER SUBMISSION OF ENTRYIn all correspondences, the candidate must state:
a. His/her full Name
b. Examination Number
c. Year of Examination/Series
d. Examination Centre
e. Trade Name/Code.
f. Contact address and phone number
19. VISUALLY-CHALLENGED CANDIDATESVisually-challenged candidates would also register on-line but must clearly state the
nature of their challenge.
(i) Candidates are strongly advised to make use of standard cybercafé for their entries.
(ii) Biometric registration is compulsory for all candidates
20. STEPS TO THUMBPRINT
- Students biometric information. ( i.e Right and Left Thumb). NOTE: You can get a copy of NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application from nearest NABTEB office.
- Make sure you supply the correct name and passport / registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
- On successful Biometric Data Capture, Proceed t the online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise. NOTE: The portal will not allow you to register online without first doing the biometric data capture.
- Fill the form displayed accordingly and submit.
- Print the photocard and registration completion and keep it in a safe place.
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily