Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
Duration: The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
Available Subject Combinations:
|Arts||Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)|
|Biological Sciences||Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)|
|Physical Sciences||Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)|
|Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)|
Method of Application:
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through Interswitch WebPay Platform using your ATM or Debit Card (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: "2016/2017 Pre-Degree Application" and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on "Apply Now!". You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on the Payment Method (e-tranzact or Interswitch Webpay).
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport
photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following
i. The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
ii. The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination. In the meantime, you can take the practice examination to get familiar with Computer-based test.
Applicants are to note that the 2016/2017 Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based. You are hereby advised to familiarize yourself with the basic use of computer.
All candidates are required to register for 2017 UTME during the Programme. All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
DISCLAIMER: All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
The 2016/2017 Pre-Degree Online Application closes on 29th September, 2016.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily