>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
FACULTY OF SCIENCE (B.Sc.):
a. Animal and Environmental Biology
c. Maths / Computer
e. Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING (B.Tech):
a. Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
b. Chemical /Petrochemical Engineering
c. Civil Engineering
d. Electrical Engineering
e. Marine Engineering
f. Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
b. Quantity Surveying
c. Surveying and Geomatics
FACULTY OF TECHNICAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
a. Science and Technical Education
DURATION OF PROGRAMME AND MODE OF STUDY
The programme is for duration of two semesters (one academic session). Mode of study is face to face at the Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt.
- Applicants for admission into the Programme are expected to have a minimum of five O’Level Credits at one or two sittings including English Language; Credits in Mathematics and three other Science subjects in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC and NECO.
- Candidates MUST write the 2016/2017 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination to any programme and MUST obtain the minimum UTME approved cut-off point.
- Candidates who want to study Engineering must obtain O’Level Credit grades in Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and Physics and sit for Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at the 2016/2017 JAMB/UTME.
- Candidates for Environmental Sciences must obtain the relevant five O’Level Credits required for their intended programmes.
- Candidates are to visit the RSUST website www.ust.edu.ng and follow the link for the 2016/2017 MEP Application.
- Application Forms to be completed online after a payment of N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira only) applic
- A candidate who is offered admission will be expected to bring his/her Local Government Identification Letter and SSCE/GCE certificates/result slips during registration.
Closing date for application is Friday, 2nd November, 2016.