All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
This is to inform the general public that the Management of University of Maiduguri has announced t the 2016/2017 admission screening exercise for interested students.
Candidates who chose University of Maiduguri and scored the minimum cut off mark in the 2016 UTME registration.
Method Of Application
1.Candidates are to visit www.unimaidonline.net
2. Click - UTME Screening tab
3. Click - "Register New UTME Screening Account"
4. Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account
a. First Name
c. JAMB No.
d. Email Address (Username)
e. Choose entry mode(UTME or DE)
5. Click "Register"
6. Click "Click to proceed"
7. Click pay to proceed tab (Fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
8. Print invoice (RRR invoice)
9. Go to any of the following banks( ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, Keystone, Skye, Sterling, Stanbic IBTC, Wema and Zenith) with your RRR invoice and make your payment.
10. After making payment, go back and log in to the site with your Username(e-mail address) and password
11. Click - "Click to Proceed"
12. Click - "Edit"
13. Continue with your registration
14. Click - "Submit when completed"
15. Click - "Submit again to confirm completion".
16. Upon successful completion, the message "Application Submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks" will be displayed.
CLOSING DATECloses 12am Midnight Friday 12th August 2016
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily