The portal for registration opens on Tuesday 12th July 2016 and closes on Tuesday July26 th, 2016.
To register, follow the steps outlined below.
- Log in to the University Portal- unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on Online application
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2016/17 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card). Cost N2,500
- Return to the portal and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O-Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of all necessary credentials.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily