All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
The Management of Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of the Rector.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
• Candidate must be a Dental Technologist or Therapist with the Dental Technologists' Registration Board or Dental Therapists' Registration Board of Nigeria of not less than twelve (12) years of post-qualification:
• Candidate most posses a degree in either Dental Technology or Therapy from a recognized and accredited institution.
• Candidate must possess a post graduate degree preferably a Ph.D in either Dental Technology or Therapy or related field from a recognized and accredited institution. Candidate must be a Chief Lecturer (or equivalent) in status;
• Candidate must be medically fit;
• Candidate must be of proven good character and integrity; Candidate must show evidence of Dental Research in reputable peer review outlets (journals, text books, conference papers etc) both within and outside Nigeria.
• Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
• Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
• The Rector is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution. He is accountable to the Governing Council and the Honourable Minister of Health.
• The Rector is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matter affecting the day to day management of the affairs of the institution.
Salary & Allowance:
Salary and wages will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
Method of Application:
Twenty (20) copies of application letters and curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy,
PM.B. 01473 Enugu
Enugu State, Nigeria
Candidate should also enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Institution in not more than 1000 words.
The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom most be a Senior Dental Technology or Therapy practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate's academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness. Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
Submission of applications doses six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily