All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Following a false and malicious publication in Guardian Newspaper dated Monday, August 15, 2016 where Goong alleged that Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) was stopped from carrying out a post-JAMB examination over the weekend in the Garki area of the Federal Capital Territory. The Management of Afe Babalola University, Ado - Ekiti (ABUAD) has described the allegation as spurious, baseless, unfounded, malicious and total fallacy.
However, the Counsel to the University, Lekan Olatawura & Co, Legal Practitioner has written Guardian Newspaper to retract the false and malicious publication within 72 hours of the receipt of the letter or faced serious litigation. The following were copied in the letter by the University's Counsel viz:
- The Honorable Minister of Education - Mallam Adamu Adamu
- The Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Education - Dr Mrs Folashade Yemi-Esan
- The Registrar JAMB - Prof. Ishaq Oloyede
- The Executive Secretary, NUC - Prof. Abubakar Adamu Rasheed
- The Deputy Director, Press and Public Relations, Federal Ministry of Education - Mr Ben Goong
- The Chairman, Committee of Vice Chancellor - Prof. A. G. Daramola (Futa, Akure)
Because The Guardian is a friendly and supportive Newspaper, the University is therefore asking for a retraction of this obviously offensive, misleading and malicious publication within 72 hours of receiving this letter.
Click Guardian Refutal to read the University's counsel letter to the Guardian Newspaper, the Admission Screening Advert by the University and the false and malicious publication by Guardian Newspaper.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily