>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
- Fees for accommodation in the Halls of Residence has been separated from the tuition fees. Returning students as well as the prospective students are to make a choice in respect of the Halls of Residence they wish to live in. Payment for the Halls of Residence can be done on Semester basis- Fifty-two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N52,500.00) or on Sessional basis- One Hundred and Five Thousand Naira (N105,000.00).
- Upon payment for accommodation, the student should visit the University website to register for his/her choice of Hall of Residence. It shall be the prerogative of the Dean, Students’ Affairs, to allocate students to rooms as deemed fit. Students so allocated must stay in their rooms. No change of room must take place without the permission of the Dean, Students’ Affairs.
- Squatters are not allowed in any of the University’s Halls of Residence under whatever guise. Penalty for this is the arraignment of the squatter and the host for disciplinary action. The penalty may be suspension for a session or payment of a fine of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50, 000.00) or both.
- Upon resumption, students would tender at the gate, evidence of payment of accommodation fees, as well as the full or due instalment of tuition and other related fees. Subsequently, each student would collect at the Students’ Affairs Office, a letter of allocation of bed space, room and Hall of Residence in addition to a special Identification Pass which shall be shown to the Porter at the entry point to each Hall of Residence.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all students must reside on campus and no waiver would be given to any student to live outside the campus.
- The University advises students to resolve their bank-related issues and obtain ATM cards before they resume for the next academic session. The Students’ Affairs Office will no longer issue Exeat Permits based on request for banking activities outside the campus. Parents and guardians are strongly advised to equip their wards financially before resumption.
- Parents are hereby informed that Management has stopped granting Exeat Permits to students to attend family social functions while the University is in session. This policy obtains in similar faith-based Universities and Ajayi Crowther University would not be an exception. Parents should note that this has been abused by students in the past as a ploy to leave campus at the risk of their lives, even without the knowledge of their parents. Moreover, students’ absence from the University for social events will make them miss lectures and impact negatively on their academic performance. The only reason why students will be allowed to go home will be on health grounds subject to the recommendation of the Director of this University’s Health Services.
- All students (new intakes and returning students) are expected to carry out chest x-ray examination at any Government General / Teaching Hospital or Federal Medical Centre and obtain a certified Consultant Radiologist Report which must be submitted to the Director, University Health Services, as part of their medical examination requirements and registration in the University Health Services, Ajayi Crowther University; as Medical Certification of fitness is incomplete without a chest x-ray.