This is to inform all prospective students who Choose Alvan Ikoku College Of Education as their 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2016/2017 JAMB are advised to apply for the 2016/2017 admission screening exercise
STEPS TO APPLY
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on prospective students to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/screening fee code.
- Upload your passport and submit
- Proceed to the Alvana Microfinance Bank (AMFB) with your screening fee code to pay your screening fee of N2,500 and get your scratch card from the Bank.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Wait for publication of admission from the College.
CLOSING DATE23rd August 2016.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily