All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
This is to inform all prospective students who Choose Alvan Ikoku College Of Education as their 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2016/2017 JAMB are advised to apply for the 2016/2017 admission screening exercise
STEPS TO APPLY
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on prospective students to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/screening fee code.
- Upload your passport and submit
- Proceed to the Alvana Microfinance Bank (AMFB) with your screening fee code to pay your screening fee of N2,500 and get your scratch card from the Bank.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Wait for publication of admission from the College.
CLOSING DATE23rd August 2016.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily