All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
The candidates listed below have been offered Provisional Admission ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS, for the 2016/2017 academic session. Please note that admission offers will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
This List (BATCH D) includes candidates who were screened from August 8, - August 12, 2016.
Candidates on this list are advised to do the following:
1. PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER (to do this, follow the instructions below)
- Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click Admission Letter
- Click GO
- Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
2. PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES: All candidates offered provisional admission should proceed to the bank to pay their acceptance fees (on or before August 14, 2016) of ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 150,000.00) at any of the following banks: Diamond, UBA, WEMA, Zenith, First Bank, GTB and pay on the E-tranzact platform OR Bank Draft in favour of Babcock University from any of the above listed Banks.
WARNING: DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.
3. ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must attain the minimum 2016-2017 JAMB score of 180 and Direct Entry candidates must have obtained Direct Entry JAMB Application.
- Visit the university website at www.babcock.edu.ng to access annual fees for your specific course of study. This information can be found under “TUITION”.
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
DUE ON RESUMPTION
60% of session fees (this fee includes housing, meals, health).
BALANCE OF SESSION FEES DUE BEGINNING OF 2nd SEMESTER
40% balance of fees
- STUDENTS ARRIVAL AND REGISTRATION: August 21 –27, 2016
Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock University from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM during the registration period with the following documents:
- Four (4) copies of 2016 UTME result slips;
- Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
- Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
- Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
- Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
Candidates awaiting results shall sign an undertaking to present acceptable SSCE results or its equivalent before matriculation, which is scheduled for Thursday 24th November 2016.
- Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance.
- Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
- HOSTEL ACCOMODATION:
New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
- Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
- Candidates who have not attained the age of sixteen (16) 24th November 2016 may not be considered for admission.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily