STEPS TO APPLY
1. Visit the University Website www.ebsu-edu.net
2. Click on the EBSU Portal
3. Click on the Online application
4. Click on 2016/2017 admission screening application
5. type in your (i) JAMB Registration Number (ii) Functional phone number
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain
your e-tranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
8. Return to the portal
(portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your
confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
9. Proceed to completethe form online
10. Correctly enter your O’Level results
11. Confirm your entries
12. Submit the application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip
14. Await for further directives from the University on the screening exercise
REQUIRED SCREENING DOCUMENTS1. Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgement slip
2. Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
4. Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
BANKS TO MAKE PAYMENTEach candidate is to pay the screening/processing fee of N2,500 into any of the following designated banks as below:
1. Fidelity Bank Plc
2. Zenith Bank Plc
3. Diamond Bank Plc.
4. GT Bank
5. First Bank Plc.
6. EBSU Microfinance Bank
7. ECO Bank
9. Enterprise Bank
O'LEVEL SCREENING DATE FOR ALL FACULTY:Saturday 17th SEPTEMBER 2016
ADMISSION LIST CHECKING PROCEDURE-Visit the school official Website -www.ebsu-edu.net
-Click on check admission status (Regular)
-Type in your JAMB Registration Number and scratch card PIN
NOTE:Screening of results as well as admission into Ebonyi State University 2016/2017 academic year will be posed on our website. Manual publication may also be made in EBSU admission office in CAS
DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTSDirect entry candidates who chose ENSI and possess a minimum og OND/OD upper credit are also to participate in this online screening Registration for the purpose of screening / verifuaction of their O/Level results only.
CLOSING DATEAll payments into Banks shall close on Friday 9th September, 2016 while our website for online registration registration is to be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Friday, 9th September 2016.
Dr. Sam N. Egwu.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily