>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
This announcement is for the benefit of all candidates who chose Federal University Ndufu-Alike,Ikwo (FUNAI) AS THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION IN THE 2016 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) AND SCORED 180 AND ABOVE.
- Online registration commences on Monday 19th September and ends on Monday 10th October, 2016. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be screened.
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level results, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (N2,500:00) only
- You must enter a valid mobile number and/or e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Prospective candidate who scored 180 and above and did not choose Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) as their choice of university but wish to study in any of the University’s newly approved programmes should visit the University’s website www.funai.edu.ng and click on “New Programmes” for details.
For support contact:
Hotline: 08068403973, 08069469881,08038254266,07034646226