>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
All candidates, who made The Federal University of Technology, Akure their choice of first institution and obtained a minimum score of 180 and above in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), are invited for a screening exercise in the University from Tuesday 9th August to Friday 12th August, 2016. Similarly, candidates who made FUTA their choice of first or/second institution for the Direct Entry Admission for the 2016/2017 Academic Session are also invited for the screening exercise. Such candidates are to visit FUTA website (www.futa.edu.ng) to register for the screening exercise, after a payment of N2,500.00 (Two thousand five hundred Naira only) through e-tranzact.
Candidates are expected to print out their screening schedule after a successful registration. They are also expected to come along with the following items on the day of screening as printed out on the schedule:
1. JAMB printout – both the slip and the result.
2. O’level result – certificate or printout (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
3. Scratch card (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
4. Awaiting result candidates (O’level examination registration slip, and one or two scratch cards, depending on the number of sittings)
5. E-Tranzact receipt. Not Bank Teller
6. FUTA screening registration slip
Awaiting result candidates can also register, but they are expected to come along with their
O’level results on the day of screening.
Dr (Mrs) M.O. Ajayi