All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
The non-degree programme is designed for civil servants, working class, non-working class and school leavers with a sole aim of improving the quality of manpower in Niger State and beyond while increasing access to higher education at affordable rate.
The non-degree programmes are ;
Advanced Diploma in, Accounting and Auditing, Public Administration and Media and Communication Studies, respectively in two( 2) semesters.
Others are ; Diploma in, Procurement Management, Business Management, Public Administration, Accounting and Auditing, Treasury Management, Maritime Transport & Logistic Management, International Trade & Operations Management, Maritime Safety & Security Operations Management, Securities Studies, Media and Communication Studies, Sciences ; Sciences Laboratory Technology, Computer Science as well as French and Arabic, Fishery Studies, respectively in 4 semesters.
Certificate In: Accounting & Auditing, Public Administration, Computer Appreciation, and Fishery Studies respectively.
Prospective Applicants in any of the above mentioned courses must possess a minimum of 4 credits in relevant subjects for diploma programmes, while candidates for advanced diploma must have diploma with at least lower credit in the relevant fields.
Application forms can be obtained through www.ndp.ibbu.edu.ng
Note that if you are applying for the online forms, you are required to immediately proceed to SKYE BANK for payment after you might have generated your Transnation ID from the website above... you will be issued an e-pin access code after successful payment.
STEPS TO APPLY1. Interested applicants will visit the school website on www.ndp.ibbu.edu.ng and then click on the "APPLY" link to gain access into a page that will allow him/her generate a Transactional ID (T-ID) and then print it out in a hard copy format alongside with application guideline.
2. The applicant proceeds to a branch of SKYE Bank to obtain a teller to make payment in favor of the school Account Name: (IBBU CONSULT). ( refer to bank customer care for account details or check the teller sample in the banking hall). Note that the transactional ID code should be written in place of the depositor’s name.
3. After payment has been affirmed in favor of the available accounts, the applicants then wait for the bank representative to generate a "pin code in either a printable format or in a hand copying format to the applicant to enable him/her proceeds to the next instruction(s).
4. Here the applicant visits back the web-portal to continue with the application process by clicking on the “APPLICANT ePIN LOGIN” to gain access to a "continue application page". He/she will have to login using the given pin code from the bank , an authentication will be perform on the pin provided, the applicant can then be allow to gain access into the online form to apply.
5. The registration pages are in five (5) phases which includes a Passport Upload, bio-data /profile, academic record, credential upload, and printing of acknowledgement slip.
6. After submission of the online filled form, the applicants wait for an acknowledge slip and then print it .
Note:Applicants can log back later to check admission status and print ADMISSION LETTER if admitted
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily