>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
IMSU 2016/2017 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSIONThe Imo State University Online Registration for the Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2016/2017 Academic Year will commence from 5th August and end on 5th September, 2016.
1. ELIGIBILITYCandidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2016/2017 UTME/DIRECT
ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates
must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English
Language and Mathematics. Please visit the University website www.imsu.edu.ng for more
information on the relevant subject combinations.
2. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE(a) Visit the University website: www.imsu.edu.ng.
(b) Click on prospective students.
(c) Click on “click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Academic Screening Application.
(d) Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
(e) Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
(f) Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment
invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Diamond
Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, Eco Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, UBA, Access Bank).
(g) Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
(h) Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
(i) Proceed with the completion of the Form.
(j) Correctly enter your O’level results.
(k) Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’level results, First School Leaving
Certificate, Birth Certificate and Local Government Identification
(l) Confirm your entries.
(m) Submit your application.
(m)Print out your acknowledgement slip.
(n) Await announcement from the University.
3. Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand, Five hundred naira
NOTE:1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically
loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
4. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
5. Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight Friday 26th August, 2016.
HELP DESK: This is provided in the Registration portal.