All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
KSU, Anyigba 2016/2017 Direct Entry Admission Screening Registration Begins- Apply Now
A) Qualification for Screening:Candidates must have minimum of live (5) 0' level credit passes in the relevant subjects, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in the Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, and some programmes in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Education) at not more than two sittings.
Candidates must have selected KSU as their first choice.
Candidates must have scored 180 and above.
B) Registration for ScreeningI) Registration commence from Monday, 29" August, 2016 to Monday, 14th September, 2016 at midnight.
2) Candidates arc to logon to http://www.portal.ksu.edu.ng and follow the registration instructions accordingly.
3) Click on the "2016/2017 UTME Admission Screening" Link at the left side
4) Candidates must have valid Phone Number and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
C) Details of the registration procedures are as follows:i) Candidates will be expected to pay into Kogi State University Screening Account : Amount: N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) all payment will strictly be done using our online CollegePay platform by using any bank ATM card on the portal.
ii) Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport photograph (file size: not More than 20KB with RED background.
iii) Candidates are to upload their 0' Level results accordingly with Minimum of Two(2) sittings. Any forgery of result renders your admission void,
5) Candidates are to print out their registration slip after completion
6) Candidates MUST print out the Registration Slip in Co-loured
7) Candidates who are awaiting result can also come for the screening
8) Please note that registration after the closing date will not be allowed.
9) Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of
any assistance, where necessary, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our offline support system (Ensure to quote your Jamb Reg No in all mails).
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily