All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
(A) FOUR (4) YEAR DURATION
Admission Requirements: Applicants must possess at least (5) credit passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at not more than two sittings and the subjects must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics with any two of the following subjects: Further Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Economics and Geography.
(B) THREE (3) YEAR DURATION
Admission Requirements: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from recognised Polytechnics with a minimum of Upper Credit in Computer Science or Computer Engineering/Technology or any other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from recognised Polytechnics with a minimum of Lower credit in Computer Science or Computer Engineering /Technology with relevant professional qualifications may be considered.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) from recognised Polytechnics with pass in Computer Science or Computer Engineering/ Technology or other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
- Good Credit passes in ‘A’ Level certificate in relevant subjects may also be considered.
(C) TWO (2) YEAR DURATION
Admission Requirements: Higher National Diploma (HND) from recognized Polytechnics with a minimum of Lower Credit in Computer Science or Computer Engineering /Technology or other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
- Third Class degree in Computer Science.
- Candidates in every category above must obtain Five (5) Credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NABTEB and or NECO as stated in A above.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates who participated in the 2015/2016 UTME examination and scored 180 and above may also be considered for admission irrespective of their choice of institution.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Application forms are available on-line on payment of application fee of ₦10,000.00 and Technology fee of ₦2,500.00 only.
- Candidates are expected to register on the Centre’s website; lodlc.lautech.edu.ng by completing and submitting the on-line application form.
- In completing the on-line application form, candidates are required to upload a scanned passport photograph with white background showing ears, no cap and no glasses. The scanned passport photograph must be in JPEG format (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb.
- On submission of the application form, candidates are to print out Referee Form and an Acknowledgement page which will give them access to venue of the Computer Proficiency Training/ Test.
All applications must be completed and submitted online within six weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily