>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
This program is for those that partake in the just concluded Jamb and score above 180 but did not meet up the admission cut up mark.
Again it is a direct entry program.
Guidelines on online application
- Visit http://matric.udusok.edu.ng on your browser.
- Click on “Generate Invoice” and a popup comes up.
- On the popup window, click on “Process Payment”, complete the form that shows up and click on “Generate Invoice”. You will be directed to Remita where you will print your invoice.
- Make copies of this invoice and take note of your RRR. Proceed to any bank with your invoice and make payment.
- After payment at the bank, come back to http://matric.udusok.edu.ng, and click on “Verify Payment”
- A popup window comes up, key in your invoice number and click on the Verify button.
- Print your receipt. On the receipt, you will find your Application No and Password.
- Now click on Application Login, enter your Application No and Password, click on Login to fill in your form online.
- Fill your form in the following order or as indicated numerically on
the green tabs on the form and ensure you save in each case:
- Bio Data.
- School attended
- O’level Examination
- O’level results
- Print the completed form.
- Remember to logout after printing so that your account is not compromised.