>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
- Candidates awaiting any result should not apply please.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information. False submission of information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
- A. UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and scored:
(ii) for MB;BS; Optometry and Vision Science, Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than one sitting.
- B. DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and have obtained a minimum of:
(ii) Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
(iii) A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
(iv) (a) 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Sciences.
- C. CHANGE OF COURSE
- D. INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
- E. SPECIFIC PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCREENING
- Each Candidate is expected to pay a screening fee of
N2,500.00 only (including Bank charges). Payment will be done on the University portal during registration by using Interswitch-enabled card (only Master and Verve Cards are accepted).
- Applicants are advised to keep Acknowledgement page print-outs from the online registration of STAGES 1 and 2 for use at a later stage of the registration exercise.
- F. SCREENING REGISTRATION AND PROCEDURES
For further details on admission requirements click http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/en/admission/general-requirements
ALL ENQUIRES SHOULD BE SENT firstname.lastname@example.org