All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE NOTICECandidates offered First choice provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to indicate their acceptance of the offer:
(1) Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate the Acceptance Fee Pre-Payment Analysis Slip for Twenty thousand five hundred naira only (N20,500), by carefully following the steps below:
(a) Click the REGISTER NOW link
(b) On the Registration type panel, select STUDENT
(c) On the left menu panel of the student registration page, click PAY ACCEPTANCE
(e) Ensure you correctly enter UTME registration number and click the NEXTbutton.
(d) Click on MAKE PAYMENT in the Payment Status row
(e) Select BANK OPTION to print the payment analysis slip, for bank payment.
NOTE:Bank payment can be made at any of the following Banks:
* Sterling Bank Plc
* United Bank for Africa (UBA)
* First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
* Union bank Plc
* Diamond Bank Plc
* Enterprise Bank Plc
* Unity Bank Plc
* Wema Bank Plc
* First Bank of Nigeria Plc
* Zenith Bank Plc
* Ecobank Plc
* GTB Bank Plc
* Skye Bank Plc
* Keystone Bank Plc
* Access Bank Plc
(2) After payment in bank, return to the portal to verify your payment status and print the payment receipt.
Note:- Payment of Acceptance fee must becompleted within three (3) weeks, from the date of this notice
JOHN E. UDO
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily