All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Idah invites eligible candidates to apply for the 2016/2017 Academic Session Admission Screening Exercise into National Diploma programmes of the institution.
All candidates who took The Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 180 in the 2016/2017 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
- First Create Account Here
- On Successful Creation of Account, Login and Generate an RRR Number for Payment using 'Screening Payment' link for Screening Exercise and 'School Form Payment' for School Form Registration.
- Visit any Bank Branch nearest to you to make payment using REMITA. 2,500.00 naira for Screening Exercise and 5,500.00 naira for School Form registration.
- Insist and Make sure the Bank uses the RRR Number to make payment
- Return to this website, Log-In to validate your payment and to complete your registration process: Click on Finish Registration link for Screening Exercise registration and Click on Complete Form Registration link for school form registration.
NB: Candidates should note that the Federal Polytechnic, Idah will not condone any form of falsification of results as those involved will automatically be disqualified.
The exercise will not require physical presence of candidates at The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59pm on 30th September 2016.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily