All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILARO ELECTRONIC AND PAPER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2016/2017 ND 1 AND HND 1 STUDENTS1. Applicant checks admission status using the Confirmation Order Number used to purchase the screening form.
Applicant prints out an Admission Notification slip if admitted.
2. Applicant generates Acceptance Fee Invoice. [http://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/]
3. Applicant clicks on print invoice
4. A new page pops up showing invoice details. Applicant prints out the invoice and proceeds to any of the collecting banks to make payment using the number on the invoice
5. Applicant returns to the page (in 4 above) and enters Confirmation Order Number to generate Receipt for the Acceptance fee paid.
6. Applicant prints Admission Letter.
7. Applicant modifies O-level result if he/she has changes to make.
8. Applicant is automatically cleared based on the O-level criteria for the department.
9. Cleared Applicants generate school fee invoice and copies Invoice Number on the invoice and proceeds to the bank with this number to make payment of school fee.
10. Applicant inputs his Confirmation Order Number to generate an e-receipt for the school fee payment made.
11. Applicant prints Financial Clearance
12. Applicant is assigned Matriculation number and is enabled for Course Registration.
13. Student proceeds to register courses and print Course Form.
14. Student completes his/her file with the information required including two (2)copies of Ordinary Level result and ND result where applicable, puts Registration documents printed from the Portal in file and submits to School Office.
Collecting Banks1. Skye Bank Plc
2. Wema Bank Plc
3. United Bank for Africa
4. Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
5. Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank
Acceptance Fee:I. ND 1 Full Time : N 33,700.00
II. HND 1 Full Time : N 23,700.00
III. ND 1 Part Time : N 23,700.00
Note: Acceptance fee includes bank charges, students should not pay any additional
fee other than what is indicated here.
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/SCHOOL FEES FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
ALLOCATION TO BANKS
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily