All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
ELIGIBILITY: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as First Choice and possess National Diploma (ND), with merit and above, IJMBE with six points and above, and NCE with merit and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Go to the University website (www.fugashua.edu.ng) and follow all instructions for registration
- The Screening fee is N2, 500 and you are required to print your payment invoice from the University portal.
- All payment must be made through eTranzact Pin Vending to any branch of First Bank Nationwide.
- You will be given eTranzact pin or confirmation number by the Bank after payment.
- Go back to the portal, under Prospective Student menu and follow the instructions up to ‘verify’.
- Your payment will be verified and you can print your Application Fee Receipt with your Applicant ID. Please note that you have to quote the Applicant ID in all future correspondence with the University as regards your admission.
Payments for the registration start on Wednesday 28th September, and close on 15th October, 2016.
Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgement slip will be closed by midnight on 15th October, 2016.
The physical screening exercise will take place from 17th – 18th October, 2016.
Any candidate who fails to register online for the screening exercise within the stipulated date will not be considered for physical screening.
Alhaji Sule Dauda
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily