>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
1. UTME candidates are scheduled for screening on September 15, 2016
2. DE candidates are scheduled for screening on September 16, 2016
3. DE candidates will take a paper-based aptitude test
4. All candidates are expected to come with pen, pencil and eraser
5. Electronic calculators or mobile phones will not be allowed into the screening area.
6. Candidates are to come with scratch cards (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB and 2-passport photographs. 7. Candidates are to come with their original/ photocopies of credentials as stated:
a. Birth certificate or declaration of Age
b. Indigene form/certificate of origin
c. O/Level results (if available)
d. JAMB Score Slip
e. Primary School Certificate8. Candidates for Faculty of Science will be screened at the Permanent site (ICT building) of the University along Makurdi Road.
9. Candidates from the Faculties of Arts and Social Science would be screened at the Take-off site of the University off Makurdi Road, along Obi Road.