All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
1. Who is eligible for Screening?Candidates who met all of the following requirements:
- Selection of Federal University Lafia as their first choice in 2016 UTME.
- UTME score of 180 and above.
- Direct Entry Candidates who selected Federal University Lafia as their first Choice.
2. Screening of Candidates:Eligible candidates for screening should come along with the following:
- Original UTME result slip.
- Original ‘O’ Level results (if available).
- Diploma, IJMB and ‘A’ Level GCE results.
- Evidence of payment (Bank Draft) of the ₦2,500 screening fee.
3. Method of Payment:Eligible candidates for screening should procure ₦2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only) bank draft in favour of Federal University Lafia.
4. Screening Schedule:Federal University Lafia will conduct a screening for 2016/2017 admissions as follows:
Date: Thursday September 15, 2016.
Venue: Federal University Lafia, Take-off Site, Obi Road, Lafia - Nasarawa State
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Dr. Idris O. Jibrin
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily