This is to invite candidates who have chosen Federal University Wukari as their FIRST and SECOND CHOICES in UTME and DIRECT ENTRY and scored the required minimum national cut-off point of 180 and above for the 2017 UTME and merit and above for Direct Entry to the POST-UTME/DE screening.
The exercise is scheduled to hold at the University’s permanent site, along Katsina-Ala Road, Wukari, on Thursday 15th, Friday 16th and Saturday 17th September, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
All candidates are to come with the following:
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N2,500.00
- Original and photocopies of UTME/DE slip and WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB
- Two recent passport photographs
- The Post-UTME registration form can be downloaded at www.fuwukari.edu.ng
- Candidates are advised to pay into ONLY designated bank account as in (1) above and avoid dealing with individuals, please.
- Holders of university-based diploma certificates need not apply.
PAYMENT PROCEDUREProceed to any Cyber Cafe and generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference)
How to generate RRR
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
- NOTE: All fields marked with asterisks (*) are compulsory
Name of MDA: Federal University Wukari-1000142
Name of Service/Purpose: Student Charges
Amount: Ensure that you type in the exact amount as specified above
Payer’s Name: Candidate’s full name
- Proceed to any commercial bank and deposit the amount as contained in the RRR into F.U. Wukari TSA Revenue Account:
Account Name: Federal University Wukari
Account Number: 0360500761012
Present the teller and the print out from the bank to the Bursary Department/Treasury Division of F. U. Wukari for confirmation and issuance of receipt.
You Can Also Download The Screening Form HERE
All enquiries should be directed to the undersigned.Magaji Thomas Gangumi
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily