>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
The Members of the Salem University Governing Council led by the Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of the Council, Dr. Chris Omeruo, convened at the Council Chamber of the University for the 11th Governing Council Meeting.
The meeting which was held on 16th & 17th September, 2016) at the Council Chamber deliberated on some salient issues on staff promotion, incrementals, appointment ratification, staff development, admission drive, convocation and others.
According to the document released from office of the Registrar, the University Council has endorsed the promotion of the following members of staff:1. Prof. Sunday Okpanachi (Associate Professor of French - 1st October, 2015),
2. Prof. (Mrs) Dorcas Oluwade (Professor of Entrepreneurship Management, 7th April, 2016),
3. Prof. Cyril Anaele (Associate Professor of History & Diplomatic Studies - 1st October, 2016) and
4. Prof. S. Adediran (Associate Professor of Accounting - 11th March, 2016).
The Council also ratified the appointment of:1. Rev. Timothy Attah (Ag. Registrar),
2. Elder Georgewill (Deputy Registrar, Establishment),
Council ratified the confirmation of appointments of:1. Pst. Johnson Akubo,
2. Mrs. Esuga Folusho Toyin and
3. Mr. Ugueri Udochukwu.