Online Application Procedure for Admission 2016/2017 Session
- Visit any of the EcoBank Branch in Sokoto State to obtain your application scratch card at the cost of Five thousand (5,000.00) naira only (Bank charges exclusive).
- Visit the University Website at www.ssu.edu.ng and click on ‘SDS Online Application’ link under Prospective Student.
- You will be re-directed to SDS Application Portal.
- Enter your Serial Number and PIN Number purchased from bank.
- After logging in, enter your particulars to register
- An application number would be generated for you, which from then you will continue to use (when logging to your application account) as your username and password.
- Enter your application number as username and password to complete your application.
- Once logged in with your application number, click on ‘Browse’ to select your passport photograph (less than 100KB) and then click on ‘upload’.
- Click on ‘Update Bio-data’ and fill in all the required information and submit.
- Then, click on ‘Academic Records’ and enter your previous Academic Records and then submit as the completion of your application process.
- Print your acknowledgement letter for record purposes.
- You will be communicated by SMS through the cellphone number you used in application or check your admission status on the portal.
- If admitted, print your offer of provisional admission and present it together with the required documents (stated in the letter) and proceed immediately for screening.
Closing DateTo Be Announced Soon
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily