>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Online Application Procedure for Admission 2016/2017 Session
- Visit any of the EcoBank Branch in Sokoto State to obtain your application scratch card at the cost of Five thousand (5,000.00) naira only (Bank charges exclusive).
- Visit the University Website at www.ssu.edu.ng and click on ‘SDS Online Application’ link under Prospective Student.
- You will be re-directed to SDS Application Portal.
- Enter your Serial Number and PIN Number purchased from bank.
- After logging in, enter your particulars to register
- An application number would be generated for you, which from then you will continue to use (when logging to your application account) as your username and password.
- Enter your application number as username and password to complete your application.
- Once logged in with your application number, click on ‘Browse’ to select your passport photograph (less than 100KB) and then click on ‘upload’.
- Click on ‘Update Bio-data’ and fill in all the required information and submit.
- Then, click on ‘Academic Records’ and enter your previous Academic Records and then submit as the completion of your application process.
- Print your acknowledgement letter for record purposes.
- You will be communicated by SMS through the cellphone number you used in application or check your admission status on the portal.
- If admitted, print your offer of provisional admission and present it together with the required documents (stated in the letter) and proceed immediately for screening.