>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Prospective students, who have been offered Provisional Admission, are to note the following Admission process flow:
- Login as Prospective Student with the Jamb Reg No (as Username) and Surname (as Password) on http://my.tasued.edu.ng/login.php.
- Print the Admission Letter
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your ATM Card (Mastercard or Visa Card only) and Print the Acceptance Fee Receipt for stamping at the University Bursary.
- Download, Print and Fill the Acceptance Form.
- Submit details of the O'Level Result Cards for Verification, after the online payment of the O'Level Verfication Fee.
- Check the status of the O'Level Verification after 48hrs for each O'Level Result submitted. Note the Status messages and the 'Verification Code'.
- If Change of Course is recommended by the Admissions Office, Select a Course from the 3 recommended Choice Programmes. The Verification Code will be automatically released.
- Copy and Paste the 'Verification Code' in the textbox provided on the O'Level Verification page and click on the Verify button. The VERIFIED status should display.
- Pay the School Fee with your ATM Card (Mastercard or Visa Card only) and Print the School Fee Receipt (showing the auto-generated MATRIC NO.) for stamping at the University Bursary.
- Print the Acceptance Clearance Certificate from the Admission Status page.
- Arrange all the necessary documents in the Green File (following the specified order) and submit at the Admissions Office.
- Wait for the Clearance Status update, after 2 weeks, marking the end of the Admission Process flow.