>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Candidates who did not meet the cut-off points for courses of their choice should apply for the change of course.
Limited vacancies exist in the underlisted programmes:
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education
1. Adult Education
2. Education Islamic Religious Studies
3. Education Igbo
4. Education Yoruba
5. Education French
6. Education History
7. Education Christian Religious Studies
8. Education Geography
9. Human Kinetics & Health Education
10. Education Biology
11. Education Chemistry
12. Education Home Economics
13. Education Integrated Science
14. Education Mathematics
15. Education Physics
16. Technology Education
Faculty of Science
STEPS TO APPLY
Procedure for Change of Course;
- Candidates should login to the applications portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng)
- Click the “Apply For Change of Programme”
- Select the new programme you wish to change to, then click the “Confirm Eligibility and Submit button”
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment of N1,500 for the Change of Programme
- Return to the Application portal to re-print the results slip by clicking the “Print Post UTME Result” link.
I) Candidates who were disqualified for wrong UTME and O’Level subjects during the Post UTME screening can apply.
II) Candidates can only apply for courses advertised. Candidates who apply for courses not advertised will be automatically disqualified.
III) Candidates can only apply for courses that their JAMB subject combination and O’Level subjects qualify them for.
Application closes by 12 midnight on Friday, September 9, 2016.