All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
General entry requirements for National Diploma (ND Part Time):SSCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects.
General Entry Requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND Full Time & Part Time):
SSCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects plus a relevant National Diploma at not below Lower Credit Grade of 2.50 CGPA.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants Procedure FOR HND PART TIME, ND PART TIME, HND FULL TIME, PGD URP, CERTIFCATE COURSES
Please read through carefully and follow the instructions outlined below.
1. Visit www.yabatech.edu.ng
2. Click on the "ONLINE APPLICATION 2016/2017"
3. For mobile device, click on Prospective Students link and then on ONLINE APPLICATION 2016/2017
4. For new application, click on the Apply button
5. SELECT PROGRAM TYPE, PROGRAM MODE, PROGRAM OF STUDY, CAMPUS, SURNAME, FIRSTNAME, OTHERNAME, PHONE, EMAIL.
6. CLICK CONTINUE.
7. Proceed to pay by clicking on Pay Now
8. PLEASE NOTE YOUR APPLICATION NUMBER
9. CLICK COMPLETE PAYMENT
10. Confirm your information and continue with the payment process
11. CLICK MAKE PAYMENT
12. Select payment option (BANK OR CARD)
13. If option selected is bank payment click Submit and print the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment
14. After bank payment kindly go back to the college website, click on payment validation/confirmation link, enter the RRR number and click validate. If transaction is successful after validation kindly click on print evidence of payment to print your receipt
15. If option selected is card payment, click Submit, enter your card details, and enter your soft or hard token for MasterCard or the i-pin for Visa cards. If transaction is successful after validation kindly click on print evidence of payment to print your receipt
16. After payment, return to the Home page (follow step 1 and 3)
17. Click on the Login button
18. Enter your application number(YCT16XXXXX) as username and your surname as password
19. Complete the form with appropriate information
20. Upload your passport.
21. Click on Submit to complete your application
22. Print the completed application data form
Benefits of Yabatech part time program;• Yabatech is the first and most respected polytechnic in Nigeria
• It's a federal school so the fees are cheap compared to state polytechnics
• Your certificate is the same with a full-timers certificate (some schools indicate part-time on your certificate, yabatech does not)
• Schooling in the heart of Lagos opens you to various opportunities while schooling.
If you buy early, your admission is 90% sure, dont wait till when people are too much and the school is no longer admitting people.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily