All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
- SPS/13/MPA/00147 – Abdul Ibrahim*
- SPS/15/MAC/00057 -AdamuAbbas
- SMS/13/SOC/00320 – Kasimu Bashir Kasimu
- SPS/15/GED/00178 -Abdulmumini SalisuAbdul
- SPS/15/GED/00093 – Blessing NkoyoObeten
- SPS/15/GEE/00056 – Abdulquadri Ibrahim
- SPS/15/GME/00025 – Ameh Richard
- SPS/15/MEM/00053 – Mashi Zakari Muhammad
- SPS/15/GEM/00018 – Abdulaziz Sani
- SPS/15/MAE/00134 – Okafor Azuka Joel
- SPS/14/GAF/00086 – Amina Abdullahi
a) Candidate SPS/1 5/MEM/00 100 – Mahmoud Iya Hamid was rusticated for one (1) semester for being involved in examination misconduct in accordance with category 3.4.2 (Bii) of the General Regulation Governing Postgraduate Studies (GRGPS).
b) The following candidates were exonerated since a case of examination misconduct could not be established against them. Their respective Departments were requested to process and release their results:
- MED/13/PY S/00012 – Auwal Sulaiman Salisu
- MED/13/PYS/00063 – Hamza GarbaDanyaro
- Lecturers/Examiners to stop asking students to submit assignments during examinations or conducting tests after examinations.
- All Continuous Assessments (CA) should be concluded before examinations and students should be informed of their scores one (1) week before the examinations.
- In all cases of examination misconduct involving handsets, the handsets shall not be released back to the owners.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily