- SPS/13/MPA/00147 – Abdul Ibrahim*
- SPS/15/MAC/00057 -AdamuAbbas
- SMS/13/SOC/00320 – Kasimu Bashir Kasimu
- SPS/15/GED/00178 -Abdulmumini SalisuAbdul
- SPS/15/GED/00093 – Blessing NkoyoObeten
- SPS/15/GEE/00056 – Abdulquadri Ibrahim
- SPS/15/GME/00025 – Ameh Richard
- SPS/15/MEM/00053 – Mashi Zakari Muhammad
- SPS/15/GEM/00018 – Abdulaziz Sani
- SPS/15/MAE/00134 – Okafor Azuka Joel
- SPS/14/GAF/00086 – Amina Abdullahi
a) Candidate SPS/1 5/MEM/00 100 – Mahmoud Iya Hamid was rusticated for one (1) semester for being involved in examination misconduct in accordance with category 3.4.2 (Bii) of the General Regulation Governing Postgraduate Studies (GRGPS).
b) The following candidates were exonerated since a case of examination misconduct could not be established against them. Their respective Departments were requested to process and release their results:
- MED/13/PY S/00012 – Auwal Sulaiman Salisu
- MED/13/PYS/00063 – Hamza GarbaDanyaro
- Lecturers/Examiners to stop asking students to submit assignments during examinations or conducting tests after examinations.
- All Continuous Assessments (CA) should be concluded before examinations and students should be informed of their scores one (1) week before the examinations.
- In all cases of examination misconduct involving handsets, the handsets shall not be released back to the owners.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily