>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
See Guidelines Below:
- Admitted candidates should print their admission Letters HERE and report to their respective head of departments for collection of payment clearance presenting the original copies of their result(s) and other credentials.
- Candidates should proceed to any bank with the clearance for online payment and obtain a payment acknowledgment slip as proof of payment.
- Candidates should proceed to Digital Center for course registration and collection of all relevant documents including online payment receipt, which will contain details of registration as a student
- Students are to submit two copies of online payment receipt at the Bursary department for confirmation (Signing & Stamping).
- A copy of the receipt should be collected by the candidates after it has been signed and stamped at the Bursary department
- Students are to proceed to the Polytechnic’s medical center for medical evaluations and also proceed to a court of law for signing of the student’s oath form.
- Students should make two (2) copies of all downloaded forms and relevant credentials and arrange them orderly in three (3) different files and proceed to their respective registration centres for signing of the course registration forms.
- Students must proceed to the Academic office to complete their registration. Candidates should note that their registration will not be valid until they are fully registered by the academic office.
- Students should return to their department and submit a completed copy of registration forms including photocopy of signed temporary ID Card for Documentation
- Students should proceed to the Chief Security Officer for Processing permanent ID card