All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA 2016/2017 SESSION REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING STUDENTSCarefully read the guidelines outlined below, before commencing your registration:
Registration Exercise for Returning Students Commences Tuesday 18th October, 2016
Step 1: Proceed to the University Portal to generate your school fees payment invoice.
Step 2: Pay your school fees as prescribed on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on "Pay an Electronic Invoice", Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University Student Portal to confirm your payment.
Step 4: Submit approved copies of the completed Course Registration Forms printed online to:
- The Faculty/Department Registration Officer, and
- The Academic Affairs Division
2016/2017 ADMISSION EXERCISE
Please note that the 2016/2017 Admission Exercise is still in Progress.
Prospective Students should visit the University Website regularly for update.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily