All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
How to Calculate Screening Result1. Both the UTME score and your O'level results' grades are computed to assess you.
2. For the screening, UTME result weighs 50% of your total score and the remaining 50% from your O'level results.
3. Your best 8 subjects are computed; With A1 = 8, B2 =7, B3 = 6, C4 = 5, C5 = 4, C6 = 3, and so on.
4. Maximum points from your best 8 O'level subjects is 64 ( A1 = 8 X 8 subjects).
5. Your O'level points is then converted to 50% (Assuming y is your O'level points, then, it will now be calculated thus: y/64 X 50).
6. For your UTME points, it will be calculated thus: Your UTME score/400 X 50.
7. Your final merged score, which will be used for admission now = UTME points (maximum of 50) + O' level points (maximum of 50) = 100.
With this change, cut off marks earlier released by some faculties may be changed. All Aspirants are however advised to reprint their screening result slip from University website (eportal.oauife.edu.ng]
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily