RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, NKPOLU-OROWORUKWO, PORT HARCOURT ADMISSION FOR MARITIME POSTGRADUATE STUDIES 2016/2017Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the Postgraduate programmes in Shipping Management and Maritime Transport Studies.
1. M.Sc Shipping Management
2. M.Sc Maritime Transport StudiesFull Time - 2years
Part Time 3years
A. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:Candidates should possess any of the following:
1. Master of Business Administration or Master Degrees in other fields.
2. Bachelors of Sciences Degrees with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division.
3. Postgraduate Diploma in Transport, Geography, Urban 8 Regional Planning, Management and Sciences etc., from recognized institutions.
4. Advanced Diploma or Master and Marine Engineering Certificates from recognized Institutions (Holders of such certificates must possess a PGD) 5. ACII (Insurance) Holders and Marine Surveyors etc with PGD.
B. METHOD OF APPLICATIONApplication forms can be obtained in person from the Department of Management, Faculty of Management Sciences (RSUST) with evidence of payment, this is applicable to those who prefer to obtain hard-copy application forms FOR 2017 admission
C. APPLICATION FEE:N30,000 payable to:
Account Name: Account No: Bank Name:
RSUST Maritime Postgraduate Studies 1771736173
D. CLOSING DATE:Applications must be received on or before 10th December, 2016 Class begins on 14th January, 2017.
E. CONTACT:All inquiries should be addressed to: Coordinator, Maritime Postgraduate Studies Department of Management, Faculty of Management Sciences, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily